SAVE UP TO 40% ON DVD AND BLU-RAY

Pages

Search Broke2.com

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

CHANGE HAS COME TO AMERICA.org

After riding an exercise bike next to the President and speaking with him. I finally decided what to do with this dot com:-) It was scheduled to be a clothing rhinestone website but then I thought it would be better to make it a site about the first African American President of the United States.

It is long and full of information about Barack Obama's life and I also had to throw in little image showing a all rhinestone picture of Dr. King and President Obama:-)



This is an unique time in our lives and I am just glad that I lived to see American progress be it good or bad.  Anyway, this will be my contribution to history.





By Broke2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment